Sunday, February 06, 2011

Behind the scenes

As you may already know, apart from being a striving photographer I am also employed as a shift manager in one of Tel-Aviv's finest restaurants - "Dallal" (that means pleasure or pampering in Arabic). Every so often at Dallal there is a menu change of some sorts and that is always accompanied by a promotional photoshoot of the new dishes. This time it's the dessert menu that has undergone a complete redesign, and so last week we had a complete photoshoot done with a food photographer & a food stylist. Though I wasn't asked to photograph the desserts I was asked to come along and photograph the 'behind the scenes' of the set. Here are some of the images. You can see the rest here























P.S. if you can please help me out, I need as many votes as I can to win this Wix competition and fly to NYC (!!) So click here and vote for me. (AND, you can vote again and again every 24 hours, until Feb 21st). Thanks :)

7 comments:

Ooty said...

Yummy!!

photo.fashion.passion said...

טלי היקרה, אני מתנצלת מאוד אבל זה לא חוקי לשים תמונות כאלה בשעות כאלה כשכל מה שיש לי בארון זה פתי-בר (וגם חלביצה למען דיוק)!
בסופ"ש אני לוקחת את בעלי לדלאל, מקווה למצוא שם משהו לא חלבי וטעים.
(מה הסיכוי? :/)

שרונה

Sometimes I want to be... said...

oh this looks so delicious. and great photos too!

Dionne said...

Oh wow, awesome! Looks lovely, and so delish!

andrea despot said...

how cool is that?! the food is gorgeous and is making me really hungry...

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhhhhhh now I am hungry!

You can photograph anything and it always looks fabulous.

I voted for you and will vote again!

LuLu~*xoxo

Sheva said...

This looks amazing, is it kosher??

ShareThis