Sunday, March 13, 2011

I taught him well

Last week as I was getting my face on for work, my someone grabbed my camera and started snapping away. I love it when he picks up the camera and shoots. He does it so well, and his style is so similar to mine. Makes me wonder if he has always shot that way, or perhaps a little of me has rubbed on to him....
Now if you ask me, he should give up his profession and come join me as a partner in my wedding photography business. Wouldn't you agree...?








7 comments:

photo.fashion.passion said...

אין מה לומר, בהחלט צלם מוכשר! (בשיא הרצינות!)

ואהבתי את החולצה, בלי קשר :)

שרונה

Ooty said...

For sure!!

andrea despot said...

wow, he is really good! and your styles are similar. he should totally join you :)

Dionne said...

Awww... cute pics. You two would make an awesome team!

rachel said...

aw! what a fun set of photos :)

ana said...

adorable photos! you are quite stunning. & he definitely did a good job. :D

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

i do agree! he got great shots and i love it when the boyf does something like that, makes me feel special and sort of seen from a different perspective. kinda cool. you are darling, loved being a voyeur while you get ready. ♥

ShareThis