Friday, March 25, 2011

My New Wedding Site

If you're in the photo business in Israel there is one place you want to be - mitchatnim.co.il which translates to "Getting married". That is the mother of all wedding resource sites and it has been around for quite some time now. If you're a bride-to-be (ok, and sometimes a groom-to-be) in Israel, probably the first site you're going to look at will be this one, as it hosts every service you might be looking for - venues, dress makers, Caterers, wedding planners, DJ's, and of course, photographers. If you're a service provider on there you have your own little mini-site that's created uniquely for you in which you show off your work, your services, and contact information. 
Though I have been photographing weddings for a while, I didn't start off with a mini-site on there as it doesn't come cheap and I wasn't ready to make that investment... Until now. Last month I contacted mitchatnim.co.il to find out about their vendor packages, and I closed the deal. I met with the designer they assigned for me, and together we decided on the look of my site, with a few template limitations of course. It took her a couple of weeks to get it all done, and then on Wed. morning it was ready! 
Here are a few images from my site. Check out more here







4 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

this is so incredible exciting chica ... yay you! it makes me happy to see the journey you're taking & watching as you grow & become even more fabulous! xx

Ooty said...

Tali this is lovely I wish you all the best!

Dionne said...

Tali! I LOVE it. You capture so much emotion in your shots. I really love that - it makes me feel like I know the couple.

Anonymous said...

nvity.com creation wizard will help you create your site in just a few simple steps!
Invity.com allow you to continually add pages to your site as your life and family grows. You can edit existing pages and pagelets to show your most current info, add photo albums of your travels, even start and link a family blog.
Invity.com helps you to get creative by adding separate albums for all the important events. Include your official engagement photos, pictures of your days spent registering or visitng your ceremony location, even a video of the proposal if you were so lucky to capture it. It helps your loved ones to share in your joy by seeing your happiness in pictures.
Create your own online marriage invitation with www.invity.com that lets you effortlessly plan and share all the details of your wedding!
www.invity.com

ShareThis