Saturday, May 14, 2011

More from my Birth Day :)

Thank you! Thank you my amazing blog friends! Right after I posted last week I received a warm welcome from all of you which warmed my heart and put a huge smile on my face! Thank you!
So I promised I'd post a few more images from my grand day, and I'm keeping to my word :)
These are from our breakfast at La Gaterie and then our stroll around Tel Aviv. It was a beautiful sunny day.
BTW, if you hadn't noticed before, I got a haircut for the summer... I'm still trying to get used to it. Maybe when it grows a couple of inches I'll be happier... :)











3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am trying to catch up on Blog visits this weekend so I had to come and see what you have been up to! I am so glad you had a great birthday and I LOVED seeing all the pictures. Your new haircut is SO chic!!

Sending Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Little Gray Pixel said...

Mmmm, those croissants look delish!

andrea despot said...

looks like the perfect way to spend a birthday morning. and you always look so stylish, yet comfy at the same time! i love your haircut, i'm sure it feels so good :)

ShareThis