Thursday, July 14, 2011

Everything but the bride & groom - Part II

Last week I started a series of posts focusing on everything that makes a wedding, apart from the obvious- The bride & the groom. I started it off with my favorite and most dear to my heart, the children at weddings. So shall we continue...?
I'm sure anyone who's ever been to a wedding would agree that the venue, the place in which it all takes place, can either make a wedding or break it. I've been to some weddings in which my heart flattered as I was walking in to the place, venues that are magical & romantic. And I've been to some that well, lets just say they were located right next to a gas station...
These are some of the more magical places I've had the privilege to photograph, here in Israel. There are also some venue shots here and here  :)



























2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am swooning over all these photos!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Dionne said...

Gorgeous wedding and gorgeous pics! Love them!

ShareThis