Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Everything but the bride & groom - Part III

For my third installment of this series, I decided to focus on another make-it-or-break-it factor in weddings- The food. You can do everything right in a wedding, wear the most beautiful gown, choose an amazing venue, hire a fantastic DJ, but if your food's a miss then that might end up being that one detail people will never forget about your magical day... That's huge. For me as the photographer first and foremost the food needs to photograph well, and then if it tastes good as well, that's just my added bonus :)
Here are just a handful of food shots from my various weddings. Yumm!
















2 comments:

photo.fashion.passion - בלוג אופנה ישראלי said...

הפוסט הזה עשה אותי רעבה בטירוף, במיוחד החלק האחרון (של המתוקים).
תמונות מהממות, כהרגלך!

oh, hello friend. said...

Hi sweet Tali! Just checking in to say HELLO! :) I haven't left a comment in a while so just wanted to say hope you are well friend! xo, danni

ShareThis