Sunday, July 10, 2011

Everything but the bride & groom

It's been over a year since I've decided to focus my photography on weddings, and so far it's been wonderful. I've met some inspiring couples, heart warming families, and some interesting guests. Each wedding is different, it takes place in a different setting, it has its own vibe and atmosphere, and so my work is ever-changing.
Most of the time when I post photos from a recent wedding, I stick to the bride & groom photos, and while those are usually my favorites out of the entire day, there's so much more to capture throughout the day. With that in mind I've decided to do a series of posts in which I will share some of the other stuff that makes a wedding so magical. I'll start with my personal soft spot- Children. There isn't a wedding without at least one little cute child, and I am drawn to them like a magnet. Here are some of my favorites...





























5 comments:

photo.fashion.passion - בלוג אופנה ישראלי said...

יפה כל כך! פנים של ילד/ה תמיד עושים נעים בלב, במיוחד שהם מתוקים מתוקים מתוקים!
בחתונה שלי לא היו כמעט ילדים למעט האחיינים שלי, וגם להם יש כמה תמונות ממש יפות.. אחת שאני מאוד אוהבת של תמר אחייניתי בת ה 6, עומדת על קצות האצבעות כדי לבקש משקה מהברמן. כזאת מקסימה!!!

Little Gray Pixel said...

So you've probably been super busy these past few months with wedding season and all! As always, love to see your work and look forward to reading your posts. :-)

ching said...

oh your post is really charming :) I could feel the happiness in the air.

Love your ideas of posting everything but the bride and groom. :) awesome!

andrea despot said...

so many cute kids! i can see why you have so many favorites :) this is my favorite (those colors!):

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mupHVqv9nRc/ThnfDZn6wkI/AAAAAAAAGvA/tV-JA1N6W9s/s1600/5.jpg

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

I'm glad you're focusing on weddings now Tali. Miss you girl! xo

ShareThis